Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Swirly MMS images appear SMALL

Default Swirly MMS images appear SMALL
    When I fetch an image through Swirly MMS, and then use the Mobile Viewer to view the image the images all appear VERY small. Is there a way to increase the size? I know the images were not sent to me small. I can view them regular size on my BB Pearl.. Is there maybe another viewer or what.. Thanks for your help in advance

I have a 16GB iPhone 1.1.4 unlocked on Tmobile..

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MattyMatt813 View Post
    When I fetch an image through Swirly MMS, and then use the Mobile Viewer to view the image the images all appear VERY small. Is there a way to increase the size? I know the images were not sent to me small. I can view them regular size on my BB Pearl.. Is there maybe another viewer or what.. Thanks for your help in advance

I have a 16GB iPhone 1.1.4 unlocked on Tmobile..
    Seek and you shall find... searching is the key to the game. Maybe their blog would be first shot.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)

i would like to know this too.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Iman07 View Post
    i would like to know this too.
    You too should search it.... its on their blog... you add an repository to installer and it has on there devices that the iphone will emulate of being so that the pics will come in larger.

For instance... The Nokia N95 is one of the selections, it makes SwirlyMMS think your iPhone is an N95 and then brings in an larger image.

It would be simple for me to post the repo here, but that would be too easy, doing an small search would be best.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.

Taken from the swirlyspace forum

If you're receiving MMS messages but the attached photos are very small (160x120 in my case) you can attempt to correct this by adding the following source to installer:

http://swirlyspace.com/SwirlyMMSSettings/Settings.xml

You will find a new category called SwirlyMMS Phone Faking which will allow SwirlyMMS to pretend to be another handset that may be supported by your carrier.

In my case, I use T-Mobile USA and the Sony Ericsson w800i profile works beautifully for me.SwirlyMats
    Site Admin

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raaron12 For This Useful Post:

Rustynuts (2008-05-07), skylinegtn (2008-07-09)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

nice one mate

Make you own visit this link.

http://www.modmyi.com/siggen/index.php

why are the files sideways????

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by imnotfunny View Post
    why are the files sideways????
    Depends on the orientation the image was taken by the sender. If they snaped it in landscape mode, you will recieve it in landscape mode, at least thats how it is on my device, and the same for portrait.

Quote Originally Posted by SiLeNtKiLLa View Post
    Depends on the orientation the image was taken by the sender. If they snaped it in landscape mode, you will recieve it in landscape mode, at least thats how it is on my device, and the same for portrait.
    I get mine sideways too, and I know the original pic was taken in portrait, phone upright.

mine is NOT working! I keep hitting refresh and says enter valid source URL above to add the source?? !! why wont it add?