Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Icy 4.0

Okay, thanks for your help guys!

Hey, I downloaded your version of Icy, but it only loads the packages from 2 of the 15 sources I added. Do you have any suggestions for Icy to load the packages of my other sources?
    Last edited by Julcello692; 2010-10-03 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by ukhellfire View Post
    Ok kool... Mine wasnt showing updates either... I hope that this can be made to work aswell as cydia, if not better. If you need anything tested before it goes out, im willing to test it for you. Im on a 3GS 4.1.

Any progress on the updates part?
    To be honest.....No!! Been working all weekend and have not had a chance to get really into it. Hopefully I will start looking into things tonight or tomorrow!!

Quote Originally Posted by Julcello692 View Post
    Okay, thanks for your help guys!

Hey, I downloaded your version of Icy, but it only loads the packages from 2 of the 15 sources I added. Do you have any suggestions for Icy to load the packages of my other sources?
    Not sure why.....I have all the Cydia sources on my version and they all seem to work fine. Silly question but are you sure all the sources urls are entered correctly??
    Last edited by DAK13; 2010-10-04 at 02:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Just a heads up, when changing for automatic downloa of sources.
    In the sources files from github, in the file SourcesController.m (icy/sources/gui/sources) there is a line that trys to pill sources from apt.ripdev.com - all you will have to do is add a .plist file to your repo, and change this line before compiling. This should sort this out for you

Just incase u hadnt found it yet. I dnt have a mac, or i wud have conpiled this myself a long time ago!! Cant wait for this to progress! Its a lovely program to use!!!

So I just fixed the sources problem. The PDF patch for 4.0.1 worked for me. I also am looking forward to seeing this project progress! Thanks again!

Hey, i already scrolled down. Can you repost the repo so i don't have to scroll back up.

So I just fixed the sources problem. The PDF patch for 4.0.1 worked for me. I also am looking forward to seeing this project progress! Thanks again!
    Glad the problem was solved!! I am running iPhone 4 w/4.0.1 jailbroken with the PDF patch already installed, so never gave that a thought. Ran about 6 test last night on package updates and they all seemed fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Melobrokeit View Post
    Hey, i already scrolled down. Can you repost the repo so i don't have to scroll back up.

Main Repo - repo.i-Mods.net

Backup Repo - i-Mods.myrepospace.com
    Last edited by DAK13; 2010-10-05 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick question bout the updates... If you have already loaded them (not installed them tho) in cydia, and then go to icy to see wat updates there are, does that still work? I ask this because i havent had updates for a coue of days, but when i did, i was also using cydia... Dont know if youve tested that scenario or not?? Also, is that wat ur "test" package was for?

Well, the updates section still doesn't work, but everything else is working great! It's SO FAST!

Well, the updates section still doesn't work, but everything else is working great! It's SO FAST!
    Not sure why, I ran tests over the last few days and every time there was an update to my test package it showed up in the updates section. Anyone else having a problem??

Yer im having problems too! Havent had a single update through icy yet...

Just to let you kno, my updates are working, i just added a repo wrong... But strangely, icy didnt tell me it was wrong :s
    Last edited by ukhellfire; 2010-10-07 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It's strange. I know I added the repos correctly, but I still don't get any updates in my updates section

Maybe you have to download the package from Icy instead of Cydia in order for it to show up in the Updates section. Do you think that might work?
    Last edited by Julcello692; 2010-10-07 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It's strange. I know I added the repos correctly, but I still don't get any updates in my updates section

Maybe you have to download the package from Icy instead of Cydia in order for it to show up in the Updates section. Do you think that might work?
    Still dont know why your having a problem......I even did a comparison to Cydia. There was a update to a app I have through the BigBoss repo.....when I checked Cydia it shows the update when I went back to Icy it did also!!

I guess I'll wait until another update comes about and see what happens in Icy!
    Julcello692

Icy 4 version 4.1 is just around the corner. Stay tuned!!
    www.i-mods.net

I look forward to it!

With Cydia all jammed up today because of the Limera1n release, you can always use Icy 4!! You can get it from my repo!!

Question: how do you add the Pwncenter repo to Icy? Every time I try, it calls it a bad source, but it works perfectly in Cydia.

And are there any themes for Icy that work on your Icy 4.0?
    Last edited by Julcello692; 2010-10-12 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Question: how do you add the Pwncenter repo to Icy? Every time I try, it calls it a bad source, but it works perfectly in Cydia.

And are there any themes for Icy that work on your Icy 4.0?
    Send me the repo web address and I will take a look!! Not sure about the last question.....are you asking if you can change Icy's theme??

The repo address is apt.pwncenter.com/

And I meant like the theme "Beautiful Icy," that can make Icy's general layout more colorful and more visually appealing. I've tried some of these themes and they don't seem to work on Icy 4.0.
    Julcello692

To be honest.....wasnt aware there were themes for Icy. If you point me where you got the old ones I can look into making them compatible!!

I also just checked the repo address you gave me above......it worked fine for me in Icy!!
    Last edited by DAK13; 2010-10-12 at 11:45 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast