Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem to activate Youtube !!!

Default Problem to activate Youtube !!!
    Hi guyz,

i have an iphone dince 1 week and mine dont have youtube fonctionnal, i read a lot about hoe to unlock it and i cant, first i got win vista 64bit so i cant use itunes cause it doesnt work with 64bits. also, i try the ibrick way and my iphone never detected by the program. PACAY version i extract the file with winrar, after i run the ACTIVATE (click here).bat everything goes well i saw at the end the, youtube is now enable i reboot my phone and no youtube working !! 3 days that i work on it, so now i just ask the question can someone tell me the easiest way and detailed as much as possible how to do it.

Also is it possible to have the EDGE enable on the iphone ?

last question is if i want to completely RESTORE the phone erase all on it, contact, data, all what i have installed, can i do it but without erasing the unlocked thing that make it compatible with all working SIM card , cause i dont want to do it by myself just imagine i cant make youtube work if unlocking the phone is harder it will be a big deal for me !!

usually im good with computers, i dont no whats happend now, help me please

please help me
    Last edited by radikal; 2007-09-28 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

you have an old computer?

Can someone tell me if I can unlock my iphone if it is upgraded and then downgraded the firmware on the phone.