Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Infinidock

Default Infinidock
    Please do not ask for help with cracked apps.
    Last edited by soulthoughts; 2010-08-11 at 11:04 PM.

you need to read the rules infinidock is a paid cydia app and you are pirating it from that source and that be againist the rules

yikes .. isnt jailbreaking mostly people used to install pirated apps? correct me if im wrong..

i actually use it for the themes and xtra things it adds i still use appstore to buy apps off of itunes

Quote Originally Posted by d_animality View Post
    yikes .. isnt jailbreaking mostly people used to install pirated apps? correct me if im wrong..
    You stand corrected, you couldn't be any more WRONG!

Jailbreaking allows the ability to install apps and tweaks OTHER than what Apple decided they will ALLOW you to have.
    Jailbreaking allows you to customize your phone to a look OTHER than how Apple wants it to look.
    Jailbreaking allows you to add and enjoy features and functions of the iPhone that Apple decided you don't need!

What jailbreaking is NOT, is illegal, immoral, or fattening... And is NOT intended to facilitate piracy, theft or copyright violations.
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!