Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A Nicer Tap to Unlock/Dark Wood

Default A Nicer Tap to Unlock/Dark Wood
    With A nicer tap to unlock, I get 3 things in Winterboard, ANTTU Answer, ANTTU 1.0, and ANTTU 2.0. When I check ANTTU 1.0 the words "Slide to unlock" disappear but it still has a slider. Same with 2.0. Answer does nothing. How do I get this working?

With Dark Wood, after installing and selecting with Winterboard it looks like this-
    I've tried rebooting, respringing, etc.

Please help.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    The problem is, for the iPhone 4, all of the png files in the TelephonyUI folder need to be doubled in size to work with iPhone 4 because of the Retina display. I have done this for you and attached all 3 themes. You will need to unzip, SSH into your phone and put the folders in place of the originals in your Themes folder (Library/Themes). Or you can just open them and see what I did. Basically, I created a second png for each of the files which is doubled in size and added @2x to the end of the file name (before the .png part) They will all work properly now providing you know how to SSH into your phone.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by lyndyiphone; 2010-08-07 at 02:09 AM.

Wow. Lyndy, thanks so much. Is it possible for you to fix Dark Wood as well?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I will take a look. But it will be a couple hours before I'm back at my computer. (I'm at the pub)

Is it the dialer you need fixed?
    Last edited by lyndyiphone; 2010-08-07 at 02:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Well look at the picture, I don't want it to look like that.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    What picture am I supposed to be looking at?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Sorry Sparkyy, I even tried installing Dark Wood on my 3gs running 4.0 and it still messes up. This means it is not the same png size problem that is unique to the iPhone 4. I have no idea why the icons bunch up at the top like that. I even tried disabling multitasking but did no good.

Thanks for trying.