Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: quicklock

Default quicklock
    Hallo everyone been using quicklock, and decided to upgrade to 4.01, only to findout quick lock is not yet surported it was very convinient for me cause rather than having to reach for the power button at the top i would just use quicklock. So what other options have i got which is compatable with 4.01?, please. I doubt if such an app would be available in the appstore so please your advice an knowledge much needed.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to marvi0 For This Useful Post:

williamc22000 (2011-03-01)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marvi0 View Post
    Hallo everyone been using quicklock, and decided to upgrade to 4.01, only to findout quick lock is not yet surported it was very convinient for me cause rather than having to reach for the power button at the top i would just use quicklock. So what other options have i got which is compatable with 4.01?, please. I doubt if such an app would be available in the appstore so please your advice an knowledge much needed.
    To get quicklock to work all you have to do is disable it in sbsettings. Open sbsettings, click more then go to mobile substrate addons and find quicklock and switch it to the off position, respring and all done.
    Just remember to enable it first if you are gonna uninstall it

Gees thanks a lot matey