Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to use SENDSONG on 1.1.4 and customize as well??

Default How to use SENDSONG on 1.1.4 and customize as well??
    I just cant seem to get it working and its gettin old trying to figure it out, someone plz help me out here =/

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

in what way? they won't download? won't open? i believe the current customize version is not compatible with 1.1.4. sendsong works on my 1.1.4

Quote Originally Posted by jtesnani View Post
    in what way? they won't download? won't open? i believe the current customize version is not compatible with 1.1.4. sendsong works on my 1.1.4
    The one from installer or the one from Cydia?

Quote Originally Posted by anjelmanning View Post
    I just cant seem to get it working and its gettin old trying to figure it out, someone plz help me out here =/
    I figured out the following.

Download Send Song from Cydia(its the newer version) and convert all your songs to AAC(m4a) format.

Then you can use them as ringtone and send them and so on.

The app will take a while to start bcause it looks for m4a songs in your phone.
    Last edited by AotW; 2008-03-17 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If I could help you with my answer give me a

iPhone? More like MyPhone jasonm253's Avatar
    Thanks

how come the program closes? i am on 1.1.4 and when i open it i get a white screen for a while then the program closes

Quote Originally Posted by AotW View Post
    The one from installer or the one from Cydia?

I figured out the following.

Download Send Song from Cydia(its the newer version) and convert all your songs to AAC(m4a) format.

Then you can use them as ringtone and send them and so on.

The app will take a while to start bcause it looks for m4a songs in your phone.
    Well i dl'd cydia and dl'd sendsong from it, but it wont even show any of my songs when i open send song, im tellin you, nothing works...

hello to all of you , I solved the issue of the closing customize app on 1.1.4 make sure you install at least one custom image set to use with customize, than restart it will crash back to springboard 3 more times but than after that it should work fine

What version of Customize do you have?

Customize works on 1.1.4 fine, you just need to install the SUIB Lib Fix

What Does Suib Lib Fix, I Have Downloaded Modded Customized Through The 1.1.4 Compatibility Fix From Source. Where Can I Get Themes That Would Work For That Cause I Download The Themes For Customize And I Doesnt Even Show Up For Me To Play Wit AND ALSO, SEND SONG IS NOT WORKING...I CAN ADD RINGTONE, BUT WHEN ITS TIME TO PLAY IT AND USE IT, NOW SOUND COMES OUT......please Help

please angel can u tell me where to download it from the site

and how to download the the prog on the iphone as i'm a very new user to iphone.

thx in advance