Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sbsettings "Power" options issue from lockscreen ?

Default Sbsettings "Power" options issue from lockscreen ?
    Is anyone else experiencing this ? I have the "Allow Launch Locked" setting turned on. If I launch from the lock screen, SBsettings loads. If I then hit the "Power" button, the screen dims, but the options don't show. If I then unlock the screen, I see the power options but they are all screwed up. Is there anyway to fix this ? Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

As far as I can remember, this is what happens. You can definitely re-spring from the lockscreen, but none of the Power options work. Must be a limitation of the power controls....otherwise something like this would have been fixed ages ago. If anyone found a way to get this work, please correct me
    kwickone I.T.H.

Thanks for letting me know its not just me. It was working fine before the updates that started comming down within the last month. I just don't know what caused it to break. I don't know if it was a substrate update, cydia update, ....etc ...

Something changed that caused it to break. Hopefully somone will figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post
    As far as I can remember, this is what happens. You can definitely re-spring from the lockscreen, but none of the Power options work. Must be a limitation of the power controls....otherwise something like this would have been fixed ages ago. If anyone found a way to get this work, please correct me