Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone P2P Application - Considering Development

Default iPhone P2P Application - Considering Development
    I have been looking around and it seems that the only one I can find is preview of islsk which supports sharing of music via p2p.

Im considering creating a P2P (Peer 2 Peer) application for the iPhone that would in short allow users to search, share & download Audio, Video & IPA's

aswell as allow for IPA's to be installed.

I may also either use apptrackr's API or implement my own system to allow searching and downloading of IPA's hosted on 3rd party sites like appscene and other iphone compatible hosts.

The application would be geared towards jailbroken users as I highly doubt apple would entertain the application.

Do you think an application like this would be in demand? (e.g. worth my time & money to develop?)

Also if you would use an application like this, what features / functions that are viable would you like to see within the application.

Look forward to your responses.

Thanks

thats fine and dandy but with the fact that this violates our rules, once u finish your app, you cant post it here or talk about it...since its in development i wont delete this thread..but piracy is not something we support here...sorry

Cheers for the heads up.

the main dilema I currently have is should it be setup to use its own network or use one that limewire etc.. use

such as: gnutella