Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Looking for certain features

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Looking for certain features
    1) spell checker for sms-ing or in general.

2) how to create custom sms tones?

3) is there an app, to help me recover my phone when it gets stolen/lost? I recall someone I met saying that he had such an app, which would upload the position of the phone, and send sms-es when a new sim card is put inside etc, so he can track down the phone.

4) a way to take photos without it being obvious to people standing around me? eg, if I see a cute girl on the bus, and want to take a pic of her, with out the people around me thinking I'm a stalker or pervert. hahaha

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Sorry, I had to laughed at 4. There are some countries where the no camera noise will get you in trouble, but the apps do exist.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cerote View Post
    Sorry, I had to laughed at 4. There are some countries where the no camera noise will get you in trouble, but the apps do exist.

lol no worries. Yeah there is abit of a moral wtf there.

my country (singapore) has a this citizen journalism website, where people take photos and upload them. So its common to get people uploading photos of people being ungracious. (like not giving seats in the bus to little old ladies or pregnant ladies.)
    So I rather not attract too much attention to my self if I take such pictures.

Another feature I am looking for is an app which can record the phone call usage.
    The settings -> general -> usage only shows total call time, but since my plan is different, I need to see how much incomming and how much out going calls I have.