Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stacks V3 question

Default Stacks V3 question
    Ok, so, I installed Stacks V3 (6c for if that helps), and now, when i place apps into the stack, it doesn't drop from my springboard... So, basically, I end up with two icons for each item in the stack, making the stack useless. Anyone have any ideas? (please, don't hesitate to move this post if I put it in the wrong place, wasn't sure where to put it)

Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that is just how Stacks works. You can use SBSettings (go into More>Poof-Hide Icons) to make them hide.
    kwickone I.T.H.

Quote Originally Posted by kwickone View Post
    I believe that is just how Stacks works. You can use SBSettings (go into More>Poof-Hide Icons) to make them hide.
    Correct, its just like a stack in OSX. It will add the icon to the stack, but also have it stay in its regular location...

lil red -- what I've done is to move all of the icons I have in a Stack to the last page of my Springboard. I don't hide them using SBSettings because the push notification badges don't show up in Stack.

The combination of Stack and OverBoard means I can check for notification badges easily, but the "duplicate" icons don't clutter the Springboard.

i reccomend using categries and categories sb u can put apps into folder and it wont show a duplicate icon on the springboard

iPhone? More like MyPhone ltjbigshot's Avatar
    Thanks

CatagoriesSB FTW! Also a little more on topic. Has there been any word about updates for stacks? I dont think there has been any updates for nearly a year.
    Sent from my iPad

Quote Originally Posted by ltjbigshot View Post
    CatagoriesSB FTW! Also a little more on topic. Has there been any word about updates for stacks? I dont think there has been any updates for nearly a year.
    There's nothing about Stacks on his blog, but I'm pretty sure if you asked him on Twitter, he'd answer you back...

I am trying to get springjump to work within stack.

I tried putting the springjump icons Page 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4 into stack, so tat i can have access to various pages from the dock.

But it seems that springjump doesn't bring mi to that particular page.

Does anyone know whether is this possible? If so, please share with me.

Basically, this is what I want. But just can't to get the springjump to work.

Thanks in advance.