Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Youtube not working after 1.1.3 jailbreak!

Default Youtube not working after 1.1.3 jailbreak!
    It keeps telling me "cannot connect to youtube." WTF?! I'm starting to get really worried, and pissed at the same time. Can someone please tell me what to do.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Are you just jailbroken or unlocked also? Try going to settings > general > reset > rest all settings. If this still does not fix the problem go to Tweaks 1.1.4 and install the YouTube activator.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    Are you just jailbroken or unlocked also? Try going to settings > general > reset > rest all settings. If this still does not fix the problem go to Tweaks 1.1.4 and install the YouTube activator.
    Trying it now.

Quote Originally Posted by SMW22792 View Post
    Trying it now.
    It didn't work. What do I do now?
    Last edited by SMW22792; 2008-03-17 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Did you just jailbreak or did you unlock also? Is your weather and safari working? I hve friend that is on t-mobile and her YouTube gives false errors like that when the signal is weak but after I click on it a few times the message goes away..

Did you just jailbreak or did you unlock also? Is your weather and safari working? I hve friend that is on t-mobile and her YouTube gives false errors like that when the signal is weak but after I click on it a few times the message goes away..
    I'm using an AT&t sim card. My weather and safari are working just fine.

Thanks

The last thing I can suggest is to RESTORE the phone to 1.1.4, then re-run ziphone or iPlus or iLiberty. Be sure and set up the phone as NEW, not from a back-up image.

The last thing I can suggest is to RESTORE the phone to 1.1.4, then re-run ziphone or iPlus or iLiberty. Be sure and set up the phone as NEW, not from a back-up image.
    What? How do I do that?