Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iBlacklist blocking all my calls!

Default iBlacklist blocking all my calls!
    I just got iBlacklist and I only put 2 people on my Blacklist to have it go straight to voicemail when they call yet its applying to everyone who calls me not just the 2 people that I put on my blacklist.

I can't even use this app because its sending everyone who calls to my voicemail when I enable it and I only put 2 people on my blacklist?

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

I don't use this app but I do use MCleaner which is similar. You have a ton of settings that are available as to how calls and SMS are handled. Look through the app and you will find the options I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by S.O.T.B. View Post
    I just got iBlacklist and I only put 2 people on my Blacklist to have it go straight to voicemail when they call yet its applying to everyone who calls me not just the 2 people that I put on my blacklist.

I can't even use this app because its sending everyone who calls to my voicemail when I enable it and I only put 2 people on my blacklist?

What am I doing wrong?
    I had the same problem. All calls were being blocked. Even from my own home number. I went through all the settings:
    Action Setup = Restricted Number Voicemail
    Call Settings = Block restricted ID. Block Unknown ID
    I have other settings that don't effect calls and individual settings for Blacklisted numbers i.e. Hangup…
    Once you have changed your settings go into the top preference pane where it says Enable > turn Calls off > Save > and then go back in and turn it on again. This worked for me.

iBlacklist version 3.1-2
    Last edited by Simcat; 2009-11-11 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost