Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockScreen won't lock/dim

Default LockScreen won't lock/dim
    So, my lockscreen won't lock/dim (ie. turn off) after the default 5 seconds... i tried installing 20 second lockscreen and still did not work...

Here's the deal. I installed and used Supreme Preferences and did not have any problems with it... infact, I would probably still have it if BossPaper didn't come out and replace Winterboard (personal opinion, all I used winterboard for was a springboard wallpaper).

So, in uninstalled Supreme Preferences along with Winterboard... the only problem is, I was using Supreme Preferences lockscreen dim delay and now after uninstalling it, the lockscreen will not dim at all... so any time i get a Push or a SMS or even a calendar event, my screen stays on untill i notice and lock/turn-off the screen again...

its killing my battery.......... any ideas on how to fix this w/o a restore??

ps. I already tried installing 20 and 60 second lockscreen.... none of them turn off the screen.

Thanks,

MrB
    8Gig > 1.0 FW (dead spot on screen)
    8Gig > 1.0.2 FW (broken vibrate after a while)
    8Gig > 1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2(Jonny5 Still alive)

Balls...having same problem, I really don't want to install SP again

yes, same exact problem with mine as well, i'll prolly just forego using it until the next release. unless any of you supernerds has a solution? =)

forgot to update....

the problem for me, for sure, was the 7-icon-dock i downloaded.
    8Gig > 1.0 FW (dead spot on screen)
    8Gig > 1.0.2 FW (broken vibrate after a while)
    8Gig > 1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2(Jonny5 Still alive)

Default 6,7,8 icon docks
    I had the same problem with the lock screen not goin away. I uninstalled 6 icon dock and just went back to the 5 and it was fixed. I would just avoid the 6,7,8 icon docks if you are having this lockscreen problem. Good Luck