Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stack has crashed my Phone

no1harts
    Default Stack has crashed my Phone
    Hi Everyone,
    Ive just installed Stack From Cyidia and after it resprung it apeared on the middle icon with settings and safari stacked up i tryed to open 1 of them and it just resprung.
    It then locked itself and now keeps respringing itsself every so many seconds it just has time for the lock screen to show up then after 5 seconds it resprings itself(the circle with gray lines comes up). If i try to unlock the screen it goes black just showing the system bar at the top then resprings again.

Ive tryed holding power and home to restart but after a restart it does the same again?

Ive got 5 Icon Dock Active with the iElegance Pro Theme i dont know if ive done somthing wrong quite a noobie.

Can i boot it into safe mode? Or Delete the Stack app from SSH?

Simon
    Last edited by no1harts; 2009-08-19 at 08:57 AM.

Thanks

I had a similar prob with bosspaper. I just went in via diskaid. Mobile substrat. Folder deleted the offending plist and then it would stop respring. I was able to then delete properly by cydia. I have 5 dock & stacks v3 and all is fine here

Sorry I meant mobile substrate plist folder
    Last edited by se23; 2009-08-19 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone roeiboot's Avatar
    Thanks

crashed on mine as well.... uninstalled it, but still would like to use it, might try again.

no1harts
    Well while i was backing up contacts via SSH it sat there for 10mins respringing itsself then when i picked it up it booted itsself into safe mode! cash back!! problem fixed..... i was just about to give it a fresh 3.01 install never mind leave that for a rainy day.

SE23 Cheers for the diskaid advice never knew it was out there,

Thanks

Cool no probs. I know it's a different mod we was trying but same problem. My problem is that I tried to use a full size image as a wallpaper and not a iPhone sized pic. Deleted pic and install bosspaper now I'm good.

Moved to Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion