Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ScreenSplitr issues

Default ScreenSplitr issues
    Hey there.. anyone trying to use this app with Slingplayer? I find it mostly unusable as the lag is real bad from the audio and the compression is terrible. Im using the apple a/v cable and its fine with youtube when not using screensplitr. Anyone have similar results?

Screensplitr lags because it outputs video on both the iphone and the tv, which in turn uses more processing power from the iphone. Hopefully a new version of screensplitr will be released that allows you to disable the output on the iphone to allow more focus on the tv

Just updated to the new version on Cydia and can't see any difference (or a changelog to explain the update).

The problem I have with this version and the previous one on firmware 3.01 is the bottom (20%) of the iphone screen is not visible on the TV screen.

On firmware 2.1 it was fine.

How does the TVout app in Cydia differ from Screensplitr and do they conflict if both are installed?

Hi, I have installed TVOut application. when i connected the cable to TV, only audio is coming, video is not coming in the TV (blank screen in TV). i tried all the options available in the TV out setting, but still the same. I am using samsung 4 series TV in india. whether it will work in this one ? Please help.