Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: imobilecinema 3.0?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Default imobilecinema 3.0?
    Any idea when imobilecinema will support 3.0? I had it on 2.2.1 and it was awesome.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

seems to be working fine on 3.0... I have it installed on mine right now and no problems so far

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

hmm its not showing up on my 3gs. ive tried unistalling and reinstalling and respringing a couple times and nothing?

Not working here on mine either. Was not really sure it was a 3.0 issue but finally narrowed it down. Nothing on their website either. This is one of the most useful apps around. For me anyway. I would even be willing to pay for this.

Default imobilecinema confusion
    I think I must be missing something with imobilecinema.
    I understand it's supposed to allow you to view flash content.
    I installed it and went to websites that had flash content and all I get is the play icon with a slash through it. So far it has not played any flash content.
    I'm also confused about the demo on the imobilecinema website. It directs you to install it and then go to youtube or another site. The iphone can play youtube video with no plugin. So what exactly is imobilecinema supposed to be doing for me?
    Am I missing something here?

From my understanding, it's supposed to let you view online flash-based video from sites like Youtube, just without actually being Youtube. Take CollegeHumor for instance (though that doesn't work with iMC since it uses codecs the iPhone can't decode fast enough). I don't think there's currently any way to view standard Flash files (.swf) on the iPhone, and that's not what iMC is advertising itself to be capable of.