Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Intelliscreen Help Needed!!! :(

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Intelliscreen Help Needed!!! :(
    Hey guys I have been evaluating the Intelliscreen App from RockYourPhone.

My biggest problem is I can't find out how to configure hiding my text/sms messages. I went to view layout and tried the 2 different settings for SMS to show on lockscreen and both make the message visible.

I just want a confirmation that I have a SMS. Not visibility to the message. I can't imagine this feature not being included. I also checked the "SMS Privacy" button but that does not seem to help either.

What am I doing wrong?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Thanks

use iblacklist and turn on SMS privacy.. works perfect.. intelliscreen is a bit complicated if that's all you want.

or use an intelliscreen alternative, i have one that i've customized if you'd like it, just PM me.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Hey guys I have been evaluating the Intelliscreen App from RockYourPhone.

My biggest problem is I can't find out how to configure hiding my text/sms messages. I went to view layout and tried the 2 different settings for SMS to show on lockscreen and both make the message visible.

I just want a confirmation that I have a SMS. Not visibility to the message. I can't imagine this feature not being included. I also checked the "SMS Privacy" button but that does not seem to help either.

What am I doing wrong?
    You also need to make sure that there is no SMS window on either pages of the Intelliscreen (screen 1 or 2). On my device I only receive an pop up on the lock screen of name of person I receive a text message from, and just an notification in the taskbar when I am on the springboard or in other apps. Also make sure you are not using and SMS app with the quick reply feature turned on.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SiLeNtKiLLa View Post
    You also need to make sure that there is no SMS window on either pages of the Intelliscreen (screen 1 or 2). On my device I only receive an pop up on the lock screen of name of person I receive a text message from, and just an notification in the taskbar when I am on the springboard or in other apps. Also make sure you are not using and SMS app with the quick reply feature turned on.
    Can you clarify on intelliscreen (screen 1 and 2?) also i'm using tlert... does that quantify as a quick reply feature?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Can you clarify on intelliscreen (screen 1 and 2?) also i'm using tlert... does that quantify as a quick reply feature?
    Screen 1 and 2 appears by double tapping clock on lock screen... Yes TLert is an quick reply app.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)