Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Scroll Wall

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rcooley617's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Scroll Wall
    Hey MMI guys, recently I was on youtube, just browsing around, looking to find new things I can do w/ my iPhone & iPhone touch. I was watching a video about iNavMilk, at first I was bout to change a video, b/c its in spanish. But I know a little so I tried to go along---N-e-Way I was watching it, and saw something pretty cool it was scrolling text on his springboard page. I was amazed and just had to find out how, unfortunately I have been unsuccessful in finding how. All I know was he was using cydia & installer. I'm not a installer fan nor have I ever used it. So if anyone know anything about it or got it I would love to know how to do it or how to get it

**Thanks in Advance for anyone who viewed or reply to this thread

If you want to see or don't understand what I'm talking bout, here is the link to the youtube video..Its around the 6:04 mark, if you just want to see exactly what I'm talking about

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVHbv-xCo80]YouTube - iNavMilk iPod Touch[/ame]
    "R-R"

All it is....is an HTML widget. Dunno which one or exactly what it displays since I cant read it. But I know a certain underground site (which I wont mention) has that exact thing that displays news.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rcooley617's Avatar
    Thanks

what do you mean?..so he scripted it or is it on Cydia?
    "R-R"

Thanks

Yeah it's a widget. It's like a clock widget or weather widget, only it scrolls text.