Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problems Opening Applications

Default Problems Opening Applications
    I am running 1.1.3 and for some reason some of the applications that I download will not open up when I press the icon. The application begins to load but almost immediately shuts down and I am sent back to my home screen. Its seems to be happening with mostly all of the applications that I download. Can anyone please help me??????

Thanks

I have had this twice now and after looking online endlessly cannot find any other answer than a bad app, maybe from one of the community sources or experimental sources.

Both times i have had to restore and re-update jailbreak unlock iphone and re download the most important apps from installer again.

But, if anyone has any other solution or diagnosis for this please let me know also as it really bugs me when it does happen!! ....

It is very annoying. I own 2 iPhones and the same exact applications work just fine on my other iPhone. It seems to be happening more and more often. I am so frustrated over this. Some of my favorite applications are doing this.

Thanks

when i get it i cannot start an sms, open itunes or any apps. i don't think it is the good apps that do it, i think downloading one dodgy one for experimental reasons then uninstalling it can cause them all to cock up.
    everything should be synced via itunes and a restore doesnt take to long, just re-installing all the apps again that takes time.