Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Medical Apps

iPhone? More like MyPhone NVMY4N's Avatar
    Thanks

bump - rules of 3rd party apps have been broken already.

no point in following them now.

Transformers Movie Sound Pack for your iPhone-HERE

"300" Movie Sound Pack for your iPhone-HERE

If you are helped, use the button. It's a much better stat than a post count.

Quote Originally Posted by dockster View Post
    While you're at it, how about a pulse/heart rate monitor. I'll bet Dash-2 (the pedometer guy) could come up with something where you slap the iphone onto their chest or neck and it reads out a heart rate.
    LOL... Just that much closer to a tricorder.

i dont wanna see this posting die. any news of upcoming apps?

i second adding this to the wedict.

I third adding this to Wedict.

It'd be REALLY nice if we could implement it with scrolling by letter (like the contacts list) for easy drug lookup.

yeah i think this medical.app is a great idea...

Someone posted somewhere on this site that they were working on one, so hopefully soon!!

hey ppl..
    there is a simple medical dictionary and drug guide for we dict..go check out my topic under native app discussion for the link..its not much.but its a good start...
    Did I Help you?? Then Hit the Thanks button!
    16gb iPhone running 1.1.4
    Jailbroken and Unlocked!
    MMi ROCKS!!!!

i posted this in the Native App discussion link...

Anybody interested...i'm no programmer...but i have some paid...PDA files that i bought would love someone to convert for use with the iPhone...this would work great in a Medical.app for the iphone...i'm really sure there's someway to convert for iPhone use...please someone...anyone...programmer...help!

im no programmer either...and most probably we cant get anybody here to convert those paid programs..copyright infringement...and im pretty sure all those paid programs are written for palm or pocketpc platforms..so i dont think the convert process can be easy too....cause if they were that easily convertable..no one would buy the software..the company would be ripped off...but hey...i might be wrong..
    AGAIN..any developers here..CAN U HELP US!!! moderaters even...answer our pleas!!( i dont know why im being so dramatic!!)
    Did I Help you?? Then Hit the Thanks button!
    16gb iPhone running 1.1.4
    Jailbroken and Unlocked!
    MMi ROCKS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dockster View Post
    While you're at it, how about a pulse/heart rate monitor. I'll bet Dash-2 (the pedometer guy) could come up with something where you slap the iphone onto their chest or neck and it reads out a heart rate.

I don't think this would be under my medical director's protocol.... not to mention I think the nurses at the ER would freak if I rolled in a patient with an MI and a cell phone attached to their arm.... "I had to get some vitals doc".

Quote Originally Posted by mkaminski6 View Post
    I don't think this would be under my medical director's protocol.... not to mention I think the nurses at the ER would freak if I rolled in a patient with an MI and a cell phone attached to their arm.... "I had to get some vitals doc".
    lol that would be funny.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12