Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IMGrab

Default IMGrab
    Hey,

I added repo.ispazio.net to try the 1Shoot app, but then I saw an app called IMGrab. Supposedly it allows you to download pics from Safari into your camera roll. Has anyone tried this? Does it work with 1.1.4?

-Andrew

Default Imgrab Dont Work At All
    when i open it an try to download from history it say can not load java ,

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If you go to ipodtouchfans.com there are all of the fixes for it. I have an iPod touch and after some tweaking it works great.

I still cannot get it to work. It gives me an saying cannot find jiggy

Quote Originally Posted by dlubbat View Post
    I still cannot get it to work. It gives me an saying cannot find jiggy
    You need to install the Jiggy runtime in the Development category...

this doesnt do anything with me..

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Woks for me on my 1.1.4 jailbroken by ZiPhone 2.5c, also I downloaded the SUD lib fix (sumthin like that) and the symbolic link maker on my device, both can be found either under tweaks 1.1.3 or system, cant remeber, but try installing those and see where it takes ya.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)

The js file inside the App is the "jiggy script" that runs the program. If you open it up, you'll notice that the author is hard linking to the /var/root, instead of /var/mobile.

I'm not sure if they've updated it, but I've been hosting a "patched" version for 1.1.4 on my repo if you're interested in seeing if that version works for you. http://dezign999.com/repo

9. The Following User Says Thank You to x999x For This Useful Post:

mgmm1 (2008-06-26)

This works just fine for me with the patched main.js...

and at the moment this only works with links endinf with .jpg .png and so on...

I'm on 1.1.3 and it doesn't save images in Photo app

Quote Originally Posted by x999x View Post
    The js file inside the App is the "jiggy script" that runs the program. If you open it up, you'll notice that the author is hard linking to the /var/root, instead of /var/mobile.

I'm not sure if they've updated it, but I've been hosting a "patched" version for 1.1.4 on my repo if you're interested in seeing if that version works for you. http://dezign999.com/repo
    Thanks for adding your patch but unfotunately it did not solve my problem on v1.1.4. I have 105 photos installed on my iPod Touch and when I open the Photo app I expected to see 106 but it does not appear there. The image is saved because I can see the thumbnail using MobileFinder. It is stored under Var/Mobile/Media/Photos. But I have figured how to view the image. There were 4 other files located in the photo folder: f3004_1.ithmb, f3008_1.ithmb, f3009_1.ithmb and f3011_1.ithmb. I assume these are the 105 images I originally synced using iTunes since I can't seem to locate any folder with 105 files/photos/images.

I have SUD Lib Fix installed but could not find the symbolic link maker in the installer that SiLeNtKiLLa mentioned above. I searched all the apps listed in the installer but no with this name and I don't already have it installed.

Any other suggestions? Maybe it's tme to check out the solution at ipodtouchfans.