Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Intellishared??

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Intellishared??
    Ok so what is Intellishared? I saw it this morning in Cydia, and downloaded it, but it came with no icon, or way to activate or launch the app. What is it? Is it an app? Is it some sort of add on for intelliscreen? What functions does it provide? The info really gave no info, and there was no screenie.

iPhone? More like MyPhone babydol's Avatar
    Thanks

Why did you download something with no information?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I assumed it was something new from intelliborn that would work with 3rd party apps like it said. I did'nt think of rock my phone, i thought of things like Mysms which it currently is'nt all that friendly with.

And thanks to the second poster, you were of great help!

Please do a search....a lot of people are having issues with this thing, if you want Cydia to stop working then go ahead and try this out.

I don't really know what they mean by "official"...?
    "Officially" supported by Apple?

My iPhone is a Part of Me samsquanch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 594 Posts

I recommend not downloading Rock Your Phone. I installed it and it crashed my phone. I got stuck on the pineapple for about 30 minutes before I decided to restore. So Beware

Hey guys - IntelliShared has nothing to do with Rock Your Phone. It's shared components that are in IntelliScreen products (like IntelliScreen, Elert, IntelliDial). Instead of having each application run the same code (waste of resources/battery/cpu on your iPhone), it make the most sense to take the shared components and have it has a separate package.

PS: All issues with Cydia conflicts/etc. have been resolved with Rock Your Phone. Samsquanch: In fact, Rock Your Phone has an anti-bricker built into the Rock Your Phone Desktop Client. It could have fixed your phone in 2 minutes (no matter what application causes conflict)
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

I suggest people to read user comments instead of from the developer...

There is a conflict of interest here.