Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: xGPS no sound

Default xGPS no sound
    I can't get sound on my xGPS app. When I first downloaded it, it worked fine. I have the language set to english, and I made sure my phone is not on silent and the volume is up. I even redownloaded the app. Also, voice instructions are set on 'on'.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Your system sound is up right? I know its tricky but the iPHone has two sound mixers with independent volumes. Your RINGER might be up but the system sound that plays during some games might be down.

I had the same thing happen when I turned my system sound down in a game and then xGPS would be silent.

My system sound is up. My games have sound. What could the problem be?

Thanks

Check the volume in your iPod app. I had no sound once and then after I used my iPod realized that volume slider was down all the way. Next time used xgps I had sound.

iPod sound was up. Still no sound from xGPS.

UPDATE: I don't know what I did, but it worked for a second, then now I can't get it working again. Something that may be the problem is that in the bottom right corner, it says N/A and total N/A whre N/A should be replaced with numbers.
    Last edited by Viper3; 2009-04-07 at 06:33 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

do you have any bluetooth devices connected? Mine has problems sometimes with bluetooth speakers