Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: used dev's update to 113 and youtube and mail not working?

Default used dev's update to 113 and youtube and mail not working?

I used dev's 113 update and just lost my youtube and mail? I found some solution using boss installer but youtube and e-mail fix not found in installer, could anyone please help!!!!!
    I don't know if 114 is down right perfect working order right now and I'm using downgrade to 112 as a last resort so would anyone please shed some light on what's easy and more flexible and what is less prone to crashes!?
    Thanks!

I added i.unlock.no in my sources but the only fix for youtube was for 111!? didn't work on my 113 and nothing i could find to fix my mail too!
    I would really hate to downgrade my iphone in fear of loosing all my photo's and numbers just like last time........
    Last edited by Polgas; 2008-03-07 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Try this website out, I had that problem accessing my yahoo mail as well as youtube and this worked for me http://www.ging.co.nz/youtube.php I only did steps one and two and it worked fine for me just replacing those files

3. The Following User Says Thank You to frank1123 For This Useful Post:

Polgas (2008-03-07)

Would that worked with "mail" too? I thought they released a fix in the installer for 113, all i see is fix for 111 and 114 !?

it should work with mail...it worked for my yahoo mail on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4

6. The Following User Says Thank You to frank1123 For This Useful Post:

Polgas (2008-03-08)