Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: An App That Simply Locks?

Default An App That Simply Locks?
    To make a long story short, the top half of my phone was dipped into water and now the lock button does not lock/power on and off the phone. I was wondering if there was an app (preferably a free one from cydia) that simply just places an icon on the springboard that locks the phone. I searched and found a couple bosspref toggles but thats not what I'm really looking for. Any help would be appreciated!

ther isnt any rite now but if you set auto lock to the lowest setting, that is the only hting ican think of besides the bossprefs toggle

if you do not use sbsettings you need too, and when installed and executed by sliding you finger on the status bar, them pressing power icon, then the lock button..

that easy...
    8gb 2G iPhone 2.1 (Pwned)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to t3abags For This Useful Post:

codeseven (2009-03-24)

Thanks so much t3abags! I can't believe I've even had a jailbroken iPhone and not known about sbsettings heh. It's great!

The only problem I'm having now is that, when my phone is locked, it randomly reboots. So I was wondering now, is there a program or addon for sbsettings that allows you to not allow your phone to be cut off, even if you were to hold the power button down?
    Last edited by codeseven; 2009-03-24 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost