Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SBSettings vs. Intelliscreen = Nobody Wins

iPhone? More like MyPhone vedavis's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy SBSettings vs. Intelliscreen = Nobody Wins
    I just got an update of IntelliScreen from Rock Your Phone and now both it and SBSettings are battling for the 'top of the screen' swipe for activation, and IntelliScreen wins most of the time, by dropping down over top of SBSettings. I've found a workaround; swiping the top of IntelliScreen again hides it, leaving SBSettings in place. But that's dirty pool by RYP; SBSettings' top swipe was in place long before IntelliScreen.

Thanks

You can disable the intelliscreen drop down somewhere in the settings.
    iPhone 4 | iMac 24" | MacBook Pro 15" | ATV | iPod Classic | Time Capsule | iPad 16 Gb |

iPhone? More like MyPhone NArush's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vedavis View Post
    I just got an update of IntelliScreen from Rock Your Phone and now both it and SBSettings are battling for the 'top of the screen' swipe for activation, and IntelliScreen wins most of the time, by dropping down over top of SBSettings. I've found a workaround; swiping the top of IntelliScreen again hides it, leaving SBSettings in place. But that's dirty pool by RYP; SBSettings' top swipe was in place long before IntelliScreen.
    Yea just toggle the "use status bar" to the off position and you're all set in the IS menu.

Dont't you have the feeling, that that new Intelliscreen with Rock.app consumes much more ram than previous one? my amount of free ram decreased about 10 mb.

Hey Kilg: It actually uses less then previously.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Quote Originally Posted by NArush View Post
    Yea just toggle the "use status bar" to the off position and you're all set in the IS menu.
    works perfectly now, thank you !!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to monica_69 For This Useful Post:

skeels (2009-04-20)