Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Duplicate Any Application

Oop, then you will need to do research SSH, iPhone browser, Iphone PC Suite

I'm using iPhone browser currently,
    think i abit confused when u mention ''subfolders''..so is there any other folders in other directory(other than the app folder) that i would need to change the permission for???or just the main apps folder will do??

Sorry for my bad english...

Oh, I meant if there are folders/files inside of the "MobileNotes01.app" (in example), they need to change permission too. If you don't have any, don't bother.

Tracy

1. use diskaid. its beast.
    2. the folder for the internal apps is located at /var/stash/Applications.pwn/
    3. the folder for 3rd party apps is at /var/mobile/Applications/
    NOTE!!!!!
    the 3rd party apps are stored in confusingly named folders (i think it's random letters and numbers) and i suggest using ifile because it tells you what app is in what folder without you having to open it

hey i am trying to duplicate an icon following your instructions but whenever i go to edit the plist thru ssh my computer wont show the plist correctly. it just shows a few words and then a bunch of random characters. When i try to edit it via iFile from cydia i can few it correctly but when i try to edit it i get an error saying it cannot be written. Any help pls?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12