Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Endless Apps drops out of cracked app busines!!!

Thanks

Exclamation Endless Apps drops out of cracked app busines!!!
    Endless Apps shut itself down and past all the cracked apps to CrapScene

Quotes:

"If you're looking for Endless Apps, this is it. There's no more downloading and uploading."
    "You'll be glad to know that all of the files are not lost. A new site, CrapScene, has all of them on a server. You can find more info on their site.

Siddhow's Farewell

"Users of Endless Apps: the end is now. On this date, March 1, 2009 (depending on your time zone), we close our doors."

"Endless Apps started not too long ago. On January 30, Kyek, the creator of **********, announced about us ********** forums. Within a day, we suffered our first downtime. However, we came back strong, adding a second server the next week. Within two weeks, we added a third server. We have been providing countless users with the ability to download apps at blazing fast speeds."
    "There are those which may ask, "Why are they closing their doors?" Simple. It's because of ethical issues and time"

meknowsnobody's Farewell

"I will try to be brief in my goodbye because I know that all those that are reading this have better things to do. These are the facts, they are few, but they are the truth nonetheless. We are shutting down. We are not coming back. Our lifetime in this community of cracked apps has been short but sweet. I have enjoyed every moment of it, and I appreciate all the support that you have given us, but we have our reasons for our abrupt goodbye. Siddhow has his reasons and I have mine; mine are as follows."

"• I, not Siddhow, have gotten into some legal trouble partly through this site and partly because of my other day to day life. I will not go into any further details about my legal troubles other than the fact that you may not, or more accurately, you WILL not hear from me again in the future. My days of illegal businesses are over."
    Last edited by soto806; 2009-03-19 at 03:12 AM. Reason: Added quotes

Linking to cracked apps not allowed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Linking to cracked apps not allowed.
    Sorry, didnt know