Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Safari Download Plug-In Problem

Default Safari Download Plug-In Problem
    i am currently having an unusual problem with the safari download plug-in. previously, it had been working fine. now this is what is happening and i cannot choose any options.

it doesnt work in myfox or the regular safari browser. ive tried uninstalling then reinstalling it and still no luck.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Yeah. I just figured out that this was causing all my video problems on my iPhone. I downloaded this a while back and uninstalled it because it was ugly and didn't really help me with anything. Then, weeks later, several videos in YouTube that used to work didn't any more (but they did work in MxTube). Didn't know what the problem was, but my sister could watch the same videos on her iPhone. I was watching the iPhone OS 3.0 preview on my dad's iPhone and I thought "Hmmm. Maybe the download plug-in was never removed." so I checked Cydia, and there it was. <_< Removed it, and my YouTube vids worked again! :] Tried to watch the preview of 3.0 and it worked. ;]

Glad I finally got it working, because I was going to upgrade to 2.2.1 and just rejailbreak and download all my apps again to hopefully fix my problem. Now I can remain on 2.2 and still be happy.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.