Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Helppppppppp Meeeee

Default Helppppppppp Meeeee
    Now that I have your attention, please HELP ME GJFFJSDH. This always happens every time I try to play PSX4ALL or gpSPhone "No ROMs found. Please upload ROMs to /var/root/Media/ROMs/PSX" (or
    /var/root/Media/ROMs/GBA). Why does this always happen to me when I try to play PSX4ALL and gpSPhone? I tried uploading them to the mobile folder etc etc... please help thanks...

Please use the search button.

PSX4ALL and gpSPhone are both Emulators. The emulate Playstation and Gameboy adv. ROMs are the actual game files that need to be used to use these emulators. What your going to have to do is go download the ROMs from the internet on your computer, then SSH into the phone and put the rom files into the locations as said above.

I'm not going into any more detail because there are tons of places to find info on how to do this. Look around the forums, also search youtube, theres probably 10938193 instructional videos that take you step by step through how to do this.

If you are looking for roms, I can't link you directly to any sites because its against the TOS of the site. But I can suggest that you go do a google search, possibly containing the word 'dope' and then also the word 'roms' in it. There are also a couple repos on installer with roms in them.