Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia Store 3/6/09

Default Cydia Store 3/6/09

A few days ago we talked exclusively of Cydia Store, an application that has finally been made official by Saurik during 360 | iDev. The information you will read below, I have been asked personally by him via email, and then for the moment no one is aware:

"Cydia Store should be released Friday (or tomorrow, 6 March), and offers a new simple and quick to download the application fee. Recently launched, there will be only by a "can buy", but will add all the other in the weeks following, and then we talk about QuickSMS, iRealSMS, BiteSMS, SwirlyMMS, MobileLog, MCleaner, iPhone Video Recorder, and all other applications we already know and which require a license.

"There will also be a method of voting via the classic stars, but are linked by a review, which must first write a comment / review, and then you can vote. This feedback system will require a login which should be based on Google or Facebook. "

Cydia Store is not intended as a new way to take away the free applications Cydia turning into a real shop, because it will continue to offer the same content, only by changing the management of payment applications that are not already free.

Tomorrow we will give you hints. Thanks Saurik

Original post http://www.spaziocellulare.com/ispazio/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jessyreynosa3 For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-03-05)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Miro89's Avatar
    Thanks

thx
    Last edited by Miro89; 2009-03-05 at 08:06 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

Been reading about this and it's all over Twitter. Loving it. WIth millions of Jailbroke iPhones, it's about time.
    Thanks Saurik

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

wow....i dont know if i should cheer or frown!!! lol
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

Thanks

It's nice to have an appstore alternative. As long as all the free apps are still there I'm in. I think this will open up a new stream of apps that developers couldn't get approved for the appstore and lacked the resources or marketing tools to showcase their apps to a wider audience.

Default confused?
    im confused, so now do we have to pay for all the apps we want to get from cydia or just some? if its just some, will the become eventually free?

iPhone? More like MyPhone brianmarocco's Avatar
    Thanks

My guess is it will look just like app store, this is good because it will less sources that we need to download.