Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Icon Dissapeared

Default iPhone Icon Dissapeared
    Help me,

I got an unlocked iPhone which upgraded to ver 1.1.1, everything went smoothly before I downloaded some stuff via Installer app last night. After downloading games and some other stuff, I try to re-arrage all the icons via Customize which work before. But it seems that nothing change, so I restart my iPhone and there come the problem :

1. No icons at all on homescreen except the status bar(at top of the screen) which carry the carrier's neme, time and battery icon.

2.Double tap the home screen button only bring the iPod player control.

3.I still can receive sms and incoming calls.

4.No change after hard reset also.

Help me, PLEASE.....!!!!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

did you accidentally hide the icons when you were rearranging them? Did you play around with that eye symbol when rearranging?

Yes Green Apple, I put one game's Icon which I newly downloaded to my new GAMES folder/Icon which I created earlier from Category app. But the new game icon didn't show up in the GAMES folder/icon, so I try to hide the icon in Customize but nothing happen to. Upon restarting the iPhone, this problem happened. What should I do?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Max, try this thread. it seems to have the same problem as you but i'm not sure if there was ever a solution (i didn't finish reading it) http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23341

i've always stayed away from categories as i've read in places that it's really messed up some phones...good luck...

Thanks jtesnani, I'll check there and will back to this page to inform any news.