Results 1 to 3 of 3

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iBlacklist database error ...cant get program to work..???

  1. #1
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Scranton
    Posts
    592
    Thanks
    165
    Thanked 202 Times in 157 Posts

    Default iBlacklist database error ...cant get program to work..???
    Hi,

    i have a problem with iBlacklist and i tried everything to try and get it working again.....iv tried uninstalling ....ive tried a fresh restore....i cant get it to work...
    i have a 1st gen iPhone running 2.2.1 jailbroken with quickpwn using windows....i upgrade to 2.2.1 as soon as quickpwn came out and i have no problems....then for no reason that i can figure out i got this error and the phone disabled iBlacklist and the error immediatly comes up when i try to reinstall the program...if i try to load the program the default screen comes up for a few seconds and then crashes

    here is what the error says:

    WARNING
    Wrong database detected.
    For safety reasons, iBlacklist was disabled.
    Please open iBlacklist to perform an update on the database

    and like i said when i try to open the program it crashes
    here is a screen shot for you to see the error...


    the programs i have installed are:
    Cydia
    SBSettings
    Winterboard
    cycorder
    chronus
    iblank
    bosstool
    flashlight
    the only widget i have running is a weather widget
    im not running any lock screen widgets or status notifiers
    i have some app store games

    if anyone can help i would appreciate it

    Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png  
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

  2. #2
    Having the same exact problem. It happened all of a sudden.

  3. #3
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Scranton
    Posts
    592
    Thanks
    165
    Thanked 202 Times in 157 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by skyhighrocks View Post
    Having the same exact problem. It happened all of a sudden.
    Hi,

    i emailed the iBlacklist team and they told me to check out the troubleshooting section of the user manual and it told me to do this:

    1:The database file and folder got corrupted
    try to uninstall iBlacklist
    2: open an ssh connection to your device and manually delete this path:
    var/mobile/Library/iBlacklist
    3:Reboot Device and reinstall

    i did that and reinstalled and its working fine
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •