Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: screenshot on 1.1.4

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

Default screenshot on 1.1.4
    After reading a post about customize working on 1.1.4, I was surprised to see screenshots of a user's phone. Well, I installed the 1.3.0 version of screenshot, and it works... sort of... I can't get the images to save in my camera roll. Has anyone done this successfully?

You have to change the save path when you open screenshot. There is a tab labelled SAVE PATH,from there you can change the save location to /var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

did that. They show up when I SSH into my iphone, but not on my camera roll when I am on my phone. Not a huge deal, but kind of annoying.

i have the same problem with screenshot, the pictures are there they just arent recognized in the iphone camera album, the wallpaper application sends pictures into the same folder as well and i am able to see those pics so does anyone know w fix to make the screenshot pics show up as well from the iphone

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

You could always just use mobilefinder and edit the filename so its like IMG_0005.JPG copy and paste it and then name it IMG_0005.THM so that a thumbnail shows up, its kindof alot of extra work but it should show up correctly in your photo roll now. It is case sensitive.
    16 GB 1.1.4 Ziphone Unlocked, Activated, Jailbroken
    If I helped you make sure to hit the thanks button

[How To] Customize on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4......Windows Guide...............OS X Guide

How To Fix A Broken Ringer/Silent Switch

if you can find them in mobile finder you could move it to DCIM/100APPLE and rename it as the next picture for instance on mine it would be IMG_0077.JPG and to make a thumbnail you would make a copy of it in the same folder and rename the copy IMG_0077.THM while i was tring this i notices it does not work unless IMG JPG and THM are in capitals

edit: the guy above me got to it first
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button =]

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

If the program would make a thumbnail you'd be golden. The camera roll feeds off the mobile directory where it puts the images. Only thing you don't get is the thumbnail.

the only way to make the thumbnail appear is to add the screenshot program to the capabilities list of the N45AP.plist

As far as a working screenshot program for 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 so it at least rotates around and shows you the picture you just took (something 1.2.1 will not do) here's 1.3.0 for you, it's completely compatible, but nothing is going to make it create thumbnails unless you alter the plist file and the problem on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 is that it doesn't want to go into a save state after it is altered, so the plist returns to it's unaltered state.

Till it gets fixed, use this one, at least it works and shows you a full size preview.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by one1; 2008-03-11 at 12:53 PM.