Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stack Discontinued

That's to bad

Tread moved to Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Discussion

yup not cool

i really liked it

That does suck. Too bad someone couldnt take over the project.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioles33 View Post
    That does suck. Too bad someone couldnt take over the project.
    Its not that he dosent have the time for it, he is punishing the jailbreak community because of what they have done to his App Store apps by cracking them. This guy has worked with the iPhone for such a long time and then he sees something he promoted for so long come back and take money from him, I understand where he is coming from...

iPhone? More like MyPhone ltjbigshot's Avatar
    Thanks

Its understandable what he is doing... but i really wish he was not going to take it off cydia...
    Sent from my iPad

he seems to have posted a small update to the bottom of the blog:

QUOTE:
    Stack will be removed from Cydia soon, so please grab a copy for yourself quick if you wish to keep it. Existing copies should continue to work for any jailbroken 2.x version of iPhone OS.

I know this will upset a lot of people…

-S

Note: I'm still planning on releasing Stack 2.2, some people seem to have got the wrong end of the stick. But it shan't get any updates.

END QUOTE

so i guess its still gonna get an update and then get taken down later? i'm not sure.. .but in anycase the update looks HAWT!!

go to this link:

High Caffeine Content: Search results for stack

and see ALL the posts about stacks. scroll down past the discontinued article and check out the screenies and new interface!!! looks like options for what the icon looks like, options for position the icon on your dock and also a much needed delete dialog when you delete an app from your stack.... seems like exactly what stack needed...
    Last edited by b3nny; 2009-03-03 at 09:54 AM.