Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Clippy Beta has Expired. Please Upgrade

Well, at least I had hClipboard on mine too. I still wish the Clippy app worked. I would pay for this app if I needed too.
    I love my iPhone Cydia style.

Still not working. Still "Clippy Beta has expired..." even on 0.95

Clippy Beta for iPhone Has Expired? ~ REAL TECH NEWS from The Real World

what's going on?

so this upgrade thing are they gonna make us pay for it? or is it just a glitch? im not sure i quite understand whats going on. Personally i liked the other setup ALOT better. It made the copy alot faster and easier.

Nothing on Spazio that says Clippy is supposed to be a paid app...
    iPhone 2G 8GB, 3GS 32GB, iPhone 4 32GB, iPad 64GB 3G+Wifi, iPod nano 2010 16GB
    Windows 7, Playstation 3, Playstation Portable
    REAL TECH NEWS

there is now some "Clippy search" in cydia now?

Man this sucks!

Default lol
    now there is 0.95.2 which seems to fix nothing its almost like a joke lol

Default Clippy's good but hClipboard may be better
    You know something, I think hclipboard is a little better. You can copy and paste certain text in safari.
    That's where most people wanna copy and paste anyway. Its not like pastebud either where a whole new page has to load but its a little similar(bookmarking a page and all). But a new page doesn't load, you only notice that you can now highlight certain text. You can also use the arrows to go from the beginning or end of a long text or URL

Check it out on googlecode. Only catch is the .deb file needs to be installed via terminal or winscp(command line) it's not on cydia yet, and also the ikeyex.deb needs to be installed first.

Goodluck

Fixed..update cydia again

thanks for the quick fix. I like the new set up for it.
    I love my iPhone Cydia style.

cool
    iPhone 2G 8GB, 3GS 32GB, iPhone 4 32GB, iPad 64GB 3G+Wifi, iPod nano 2010 16GB
    Windows 7, Playstation 3, Playstation Portable
    REAL TECH NEWS

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

how do u get it to pop up...i press 123 nothin happpens
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

Default I found a fix to clippy beta expiration
    all you have to do is go back into cydia, and then press upgrade when you're about to reinstall the program

click & hold any clickable area system-wide and the menu will pop-up... Lyrics @ iPod.app, Contacts info, Facebook.app, and I'm sure it might work with many others.

Really cool...

Aight they fixed it! The new setup is cooler too.

Cydia will show the update.

Hold the .?123 button for 1~2seconds until the popup comes up, this has the new feature Cut, and has Copy, Paste and Stack.
    To copy the entire sms bubbles press the sms bubble you wish to copy for 2 seconds until the popup appears.

And now Clippy works in many more apps.

Example, Call App, in Favourites:
    Hold down a favourites name for 1 second, it will appear with a popup saying Copy and Stack.
    The "Hold Down" feature works with many more applications. Try it out.
    Last edited by mofolo; 2009-02-17 at 08:05 AM.
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.

Its sooo much better by holding it down now! Good job!

Happy it's fixed, I did like the little popup thing on the keyboard better though. Is there a way I can have that instead?

No matter, it's fixed.

*No Clippy, I swear that isn't hclipboard's lipstick! What do you mean you can smell her perfume... I was at work late baby! You know your the only copy/paste for me!*

19. The Following User Says Thank You to buffaloirish For This Useful Post:

kaician (2009-02-21)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bluflamez View Post
    You know something, I think hclipboard is a little better. You can copy and paste certain text in safari.
    That's where most people wanna copy and paste anyway. Its not like pastebud either where a whole new page has to load but its a little similar(bookmarking a page and all). But a new page doesn't load, you only notice that you can now highlight certain text. You can also use the arrows to go from the beginning or end of a long text or URL

Check it out on googlecode. Only catch is the .deb file needs to be installed via terminal or winscp(command line) it's not on cydia yet, and also the ikeyex.deb needs to be installed first.

Goodluck
    hClipboard update: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/native-...e-0-1-5-a.html

It's working great now with the .95-4 update. It's amazing how I somehow made good without copy/paste before but once I was able to use it I was lost when it was gone again.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast