Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customize on 1.1.4 (I know it's a sore subject)

Quote Originally Posted by ALL DAY View Post
    Well, I'm running 1.1.3 and as I said before, some stuff just does not work for me; it won't show up as an option after I download it.

If you have community sources installed, I would suggest using the two designer packs. They give you a lot of options and have worked for me. Also, some of Boss's stuff works.

Where are you getting your stuff from right now?
    Well teh only one thing i have tried so far is the Lacoste theme by cloudbase... and the retro apple slider, neither of those worked for me...

i will try the ones u suggested and report back asap..

SUCCESS! i got it to work, thanks ALL DAY and REAKO
    Last edited by Yetti12; 2008-03-09 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I restored it, and redid everything with ziphone 2.5 instead of 2.5c and now it works perfect.

Thanks!

Thanks

You got a theme that wouldn't previously work to do so? If so, how? If not and you meant some of the community ones worked, never mind...

Ok I was wondering where I can download Ziphone 2.5. Everytime I search I only see links for 2.5c thanks. I have everything else I need.

Green Apple
    Thanks

ZiPhone Windows v2.5 Download: http://sharebee.com/9a38eaed

ZiPhone OSX v2.5 Download: http://sharebee.com/953c81ee

6. The Following User Says Thank You to UV RAYS For This Useful Post:

RileyBen (2008-03-09)

thank you man. ill try it out

If I redo my jailbreak, will it erase all my stuff that I have downloaded?

After reading all these post, I made a new easy tutorial on how to install customize.
    Here you go!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssnKiBb0kII"]YouTube - Customize Hack for your 1.1.4 iPhone!!![/ame]

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CerealKiller For This Useful Post:

captkoons (2008-04-03), derels (2008-03-12)

Thanks

burdell1: Yes, yes it will. You could simply take a screenshot of all your stuff before you do it, so as to remember what you had, as someone suggested to me.

Dude cerealkiller you are the tits man. I just got this phone a few days ago and it's guys like you that make us newbies really lucky. I just stumbled on your post after trying to install customize for the first time and getting rejected. Thanks again

iPhone? More like MyPhone Razorinthe60s's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry, but i can't seem to find 1.1.4 Compatibility Patch in unlocking tools even after adding source. Is the patch somewhere else that i may download?

Thanks guys! Appreciate it! Glad I can help.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to CerealKiller For This Useful Post:

elfcross (2008-05-10)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Razorinthe60s's Avatar
    Thanks

Im on a pc, can you please show to install customize. just jailbroked and have 1.1.4. hope someone can help.

Never mind i Got it to work. Thanks everybody customize working on 1.1.4. hope you all get it working also.
    Last edited by Razorinthe60s; 2008-03-10 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

For those using PC- same method only instead of using "CyberDuck" use an SSH Application for PC. All the other steps are the same.

Hey,

I have customize working on my 1.1.4 from what I had posted earlier in this thread. The carrier change wouldn't take affect until I installed MIM and changed the carrier text to Ipod. Now, I can change my carrier WITHOUT doing any of the file moving and name changing... FYI!

dear Silencer, i have added the "ipodtouched.net/repo.xml" source to find the custom versión of customize (1.21 custom 2), and it DOES NOT APPEAR ANYWERE, can you give me a link as to where to mannually download this version of customize please? because it appears that it was removed... PLEASE HELP!!!!

did you refresh the sources after adding the repo? Make sure the source shows up on your list. I can't tell you if it's there now, but I do know when I added that repo, it took a minute or 10 to have all of the packages download from the repos and appear in installer. You are looking in the Utilities folder in Installer, right?

good luck, once you get it working, it's pretty cool. I gave a tutorial on how to jailbreak at an apple store over the weekend... Most of the employees didn't even know what I had done....................................... HAHAHA!

thanks dominic for your quick reply, acctually i did refresh the sources over 4 times now... still no customize 1.21 (custom) version showing up ... yeah i checked the utilities folder, and the ALL PACKAGES folder... do you have it on ur phone? cause u could ssh it to your computer, and send it via EMAIL.. ajjaa easy... could you do me that favor? my email es [email protected]

WOULD APRECIATE IT SO MUCH...

(i have been jailbreaking and unlocking, and or fixing iphones from my home for the past months now..., so i could help you out in the future asswel..) let me know please!!!

Thanks

god you guys are blind. Theres an individual tab called Ipod touched that has the modded customize and that only. also if you cant find it cause your blind, heres another source that has it.

ipodhackz.com/index.xml

Jailbreakin since 1.1.1
    man i wish we could just download the jailbreak from safari just like back in the day.

update: comex has answered my wish.

custom setup:
    Asus m3n78 PRO
    AMD Phenom Quad-core 3.2GHz
    EVGA GTX 260 core 216 processors
    4GB G.Skill RAM
    HDDVD BLU-Ray DVD drive
    150GB Raptor X(has window to see disc)
    500GB WD HD

thanks CerealKiller. worked fine but it still won't hide icons........i know, i know.....use Poof.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast