Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BiteSMS 3.0 Bugs and problems

Default BiteSMS 3.0 Bugs and problems
    Hey all,

I've attempted to use BiteSMS website with no prevail mainly because I don't want to register with them and haven't found the answer.

- Sometimes i get double alerts. If a msg pops up and i hit close, it will pop again right after.

- When keeping the conversation as the active screen it will still send an alert popup.

To be honest, i love the program and i think its the best, most simple, third party SMS app out there and i wish i would have never paid for iRealSMS.

If anyone has direction for me it would be greatly appreciated.

The final version is out now. Refresh Cydia. It should correct your problems.

If you are curious about anything on BiteSMS Check out the forums on their website. All problems and questions can be answered there.

I've tried looking on BiteSMS website. And i am currently running the newest version and the problems persist.

try downloading it again. Even though it says its the same version, they changed a few things. And if your problems do not get fixed, go on the forums and post your problem. If the problem has a solution they will share it with you otherwise they will add it in to be fixed for their next update. They are really good with fixing and communicating with the people on the forums btw.