Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Question about few differences between MySMS and iReal

Default Question about few differences between MySMS and iReal
    I have used the full version of MySMS, so I already know what to expect with that, however I have a few questions for iRealSMS.

1-Can you change the app icon thats on the springboard like in MySMS?

2-When quickreplying to messages, do your messages appear in the conversation view (in MySMS they dont)?

3-Is there somewhat detailed tutorials around for creating skins?

4-Can you disable the auto-orientation for the keyboard layout?

5-Is there auto-correction in quick reply?

Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

There is autocorrection in quickreply. But after I had been using irealsms for sometime it told me I hadn't bought it so quickreply stopped working. It would just send the text "from iRealSMS demo on iPhone" very annoying to other people because I had no idea it was doing that.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to llj1137075 For This Useful Post:

ImMikeW (2009-02-07)

Quote Originally Posted by llj1137075 View Post
    There is autocorrection in quickreply. But after I had been using irealsms for sometime it told me I hadn't bought it so quickreply stopped working. It would just send the text "from iRealSMS demo on iPhone" very annoying to other people because I had no idea it was doing that.
    When responding in quick reply, do your responses appear in the conversation view?

Thanks

I'm 99%sure they did. But I deleted it since it said I hadn't purchased it. Mysms also messed up my original SMS app on the phone it would get the messages mixed in to different contacts although they would recieve the correct txt.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to llj1137075 For This Useful Post:

ImMikeW (2009-02-07)

Thanks for your answers. I thanked you in both your posts. Right now quick reply is useless in MySMS because of no autocorrection and it doesnt appear in conversation view, and thats the main reason I bought it. Ill do a bit more research but iReal looks tempting

Thanks

yea. I think I'm gonna try bitesms when the 3.0 comes out because it has quick reply with auto correction. I'm sure mysms will add auto correction soon though.

ive been using ireal and i love it.

ireal's quickreply does not SHOW conversation view but your responses and the conversation shows up in conversation view when you open the app

for theming ireal supports winterboard and theming the rest of the app is easy

quickreply has auto correction.

buy the app and you wont have that demo message issue

yes you can also change keyboard orientation.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cricketlang For This Useful Post:

ImMikeW (2009-02-07)