Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help With Cycorder Please!

Default Help With Cycorder Please!
    whenever i tap the record button the cycorder app exits and goes back to the homescreen..the cydia app icon has a red "REC" symbol on it after it automatically exits...i didnt have this problem before, i tried uninstalling,rebooting, installing, rebooting and still no luck.. any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by jabij1 View Post
    whenever i tap the record button the cycorder app exits and goes back to the homescreen..the cydia app icon has a red "REC" symbol on it after it automatically exits...i didnt have this problem before, i tried uninstalling,rebooting, installing, rebooting and still no luck.. any ideas?
    Do you have an ad block installed, blocking admob through changing the Hosts file?

Wondering,
    If I've helped you or even just made you laugh, hit Thanks. Every time you do, an iPhone gets jailbroken. FREE THE iPHONES!!!

ah.... i've read this thread 3 times within the last 2 days... trying to figure out myself what the problem might have been. and of coarse, after you said ADBLOCK, I DO remember reading from BIGBOSS that there were some apps that wont work due to the AD'S added into to app.

i am quite certain. this is his problem and removing adblock should fix it.
    8Gig > 1.0 FW (dead spot on screen)
    8Gig > 1.0.2 FW (broken vibrate after a while)
    8Gig > 1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2(Jonny5 Still alive)