Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PDA Net

Default PDA Net
    Hey folks. Have a jailbroken 3g Iphone with PDA Net 1.51 and my iphone software is 2.2.0. Anyway whilst surfing the web on my laptop I constantly have to keep refreshing the page with everything. Is this summit because I have not paid to register?

iPhone? More like MyPhone MikeYuse0406's Avatar
    Thanks

I am not sure but I would say that could be a possibility. I have the full paid version and it is working just fine with me both ways (USB and Ad Hoc)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by perryhogan View Post
    ... I constantly have to keep refreshing the page with everything...
    Why constant refreshing? Does the phone go to sleep? Did the page vanish? or not completely load? Missing images? I'm still running 1.42, no problems. Never seen an issue that required constant refreshing.

Note: If you are loading complex pages (like MMI), you need to give it time especially on Edge to finish loading all the pieces and parts. There are hundreds of pieces, dns look-ups, links to google-ads, images, etc. You can test this.... go to google.com (simple, short). Does it work reliably? Then an MMI page. Give it a minute or 2 to finish. Is it complete?
    Last edited by Mes; 2009-02-01 at 02:44 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone captainjapanicq's Avatar
    Thanks

Im running 1.51 and its not registered, it works fine using the usb and WIFI router mode. No need to refresh any pages. Try changing your auto-lock settings to never and see if that will work.