Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iRealSMS Laggy?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default iRealSMS Laggy?
    Is anyone else using iRealSMS's quick reply feature? I'm using the demo version ATM, and I want to buy the app because I love the quick reply feature so much, but now I'm not sure if I will because the characters take so long to come up after I push them and sometimes I just feel it would be better to exit the app to do a normal reply and go back into it.

Is it laggy for everyone, or is it just me? And if there's some kind of fix for this, what is it?

i use it and it runs fine. it only will be laggy if your running quickreply on an app thats loading. so if your say...opening cydia and then get a quick reply its gonna lag. if cydia is loaded already your fine. does that make sense? also turn off the feature to have ireal run in the background...its not needed. then check what other processes are running that may just be making everything slower for you. i LOVE irealSMS and have been using it for a while now. that is the only time i get lag is when other apps are loading data or something like that. hope that helps. i say buy it. really. and the support and updates are amazing
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    i use it and it runs fine. it only will be laggy if your running quickreply on an app thats loading. so if your say...opening cydia and then get a quick reply its gonna lag. if cydia is loaded already your fine. does that make sense? also turn off the feature to have ireal run in the background...its not needed. then check what other processes are running that may just be making everything slower for you. i LOVE irealSMS and have been using it for a while now. that is the only time i get lag is when other apps are loading data or something like that. hope that helps. i say buy it. really. and the support and updates are amazing
    I really don't understand why this happens, but I just realized that iRealSMS works great when there is an app running in the background. There's no delay to texting at all. But if I'm looking at the home screen when the quick reply box comes up, that's when there's a delay.

I'm not sure if it's just on my phone, but I'd really like that to get fixed and I'll have no problems with iRealSMS.