Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iamp, Max Volume, Volume Booster doesn't work!

Default Iamp, Max Volume, Volume Booster doesn't work!
    Hey I'm using Iphone with firmware 1.1.3 now(bought it with 1.1.2). Max Volume worked before, but suddenly it stopped working. After upgrading to 1.1.3 I've tried Iamp and Volume Booster too, but the sounds are still very low. I was hoping that someone here could help me solve this, cause as you may know...the volume of the iphone is waaaaay too low.

It does work,try uninstalling whatever you r using now i.e iamp,volume booster, and reinstall
    it but install only 1 of them, restart springboard and reboot your phone. You should test your sounds before you install either package to make sure it worked. Let me know how it turns out.

iAmp makes a backup of the original .plist file before installing. Dont know if the others do the same, so I recommend that you uninstall the other two first, then uninstall iAmp...and then re-install iAmp.

tried everything...just uninstalled everything I had that boosts my volume, installed iamp, turned off the phone, turned it on and got no results...

Anyone...?
    Last edited by Saiha; 2008-03-05 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I'm using 1.1.3 firmware and got my boost working , have you tried the Volume boost (1.1.3) in the iClarified section of installer? thats what i am using .
    hope this helps

Yes I did, but it doesn't work either=S Don't know what happened...it worked just fine and the next time i noticed the sound, it didn't work...

iPhone? More like MyPhone ckybam69's Avatar
    Thanks

same problem here

I dunno about u guys but I installed volume booster to fix the sounds after I amp killed it and luckily it worked... BUT it made my iphone actually quieter.... Any way to fix this problem?? It sucks to have a quiet ringtone... Thanks everyone!

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

or just poke holes in the speaker like me!
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

hey guys i'm running 1.1.4 and i have installed the volume boost and iamp and i get no difference can you tell me what can i do i can hardly hear my phone or my music on the iphone.