Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: List of Native App Requests

How about making this a wiki so we can all add our own ideas without having to wait for one person to update it? (no offense, just better for the community)

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Sure. Go for it!

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

(Misc)

Dive Tables or Diving Software For all the scuba Divers out there.
    That would be really cool.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    (Productivity)
    GPS application

Every cell phone has built in GPS capability. Making an app to display coordinates should be readily do-able. Getting it to link up with Maps will be tougher.

iPhone? More like MyPhone zoidberg md's Avatar
    Thanks

This just hit me...
    (game)
    Everyone over the age of about 25 will remember "Simon" I figured it would be another program to take advantage of the touch screen

Quote Originally Posted by zoidberg md View Post
    This just hit me...
    (game)
    Everyone over the age of about 25 will remember "Simon" I figured it would be another program to take advantage of the touch screen
    Haha, I'd say most of us know about Simon.
    I'm 18.

I would like to see an app that will display the lyrics from a song I select like the ipod used to. I really liked having the lyrics to all my songs and they took that away on the iPhone (or at least I haven't been able to find it!). It seems like it would be pretty easy to do since they have apps that actually access the songs themselves.

thx...

iPhone? More like MyPhone zoidberg md's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    Haha, I'd say most of us know about Simon.
    I'm 18.
    Sorry mang. I havent seen one in about 20 years....figured they stopped making them.

Quote Originally Posted by zoidberg md View Post
    Sorry mang. I havent seen one in about 20 years....figured they stopped making them.
    I'm sure the originals are hard to find, but there have been a ton of remakes.

Default Medical App
    hey, all these apps being developed are great. Is anyone out there working on any medical apps? I'm in school & this would come in real handy. Let's say a med dictionary, a unit converter, &/or a medication guide. All of these are out there for the windows mobile world. Epocrates is a great service for medications, maybe someone could base it off of there, since the website offers free downloads, for windows, palm etc.
    thanks

Default Enable BlueTooth Printing
    (Misc)
    Bluetooth Printing

Sounds crazy but I guess might come handy when you have a bluetooth enabled printer. Imagine printing your flight ticket on the fly or for that matter any document, web page, and anything u can think of.

M not familiar with OS X so not sure whether this can be acheived using the existing Dev Tools.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2007-09-21 at 02:14 AM.

Call Blocker: The ability to block not-in-contacts, unknown or blocked numbers, or by area code like 800 numbers. Simple, effective, and should've been a must for the iPhone to have.

(Misc)
    iPod song lyrics

The one thing I am missing more than anything else is an OTA google calendar sync - something akin to goosync / oggsync.

I don't need much more than that

msn live messenger.
    and make it work over wifi PLEASE!!

- dingo.
    downunder! DINGO.

iPhone - Tuesday [=

Request: Longer vibrate alert time for iPhone

Hello all,
    I see more and more iPhone users mentioning that the Vibrate alert on the iPhone pulses for too short a time, which results in a missed alert.

I could not agree more. I've been missing calls at the office once I put the phone in silent mode as I seem to never catch the 1/2 second pulse in vibrate mode.

An application which gives us the functionality to edit vibrate alert settings including the duration of the alert, would be a great tool at this point and I am sure, widely received.

Is any such thing in the making?

P.S. If anyone in the Toronto area has any questions regarding iPhone setup with the Rogers network I'll be happy to help if I can.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bowhuntr11 For This Useful Post:

Dash-2 (2007-09-21)

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post

Thanks!
    Last edited by Dash-2; 2007-09-22 at 08:45 AM.

Video Recorder!!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast