Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: List of Native App Requests

I would like to be able to telnet on the iphone.

(network)
    Telnet

(media)

Podcast updater

the application would update podcast video and audio. It would also be cool if it could do it automatically like on a time schedule.

bump.. can we get this made sticky??

To do list please!!!! I'll pay for it.
    Jimmie Geddes, Editor

PhoneSabre just released! 1 down...

OS X - excellent enough to put on phones LGgeek's Avatar
    Thanks

(system Files)
    Edge on/off

not sure of this is system files or network but would like to be able to turn edge off. When I have weak wifi signal edge bumps it, would rather have weak wifi than edge.

Thanks.
    I don't drink kool-Aid, I don't join cults.
    This is why I break out in cold sweat going to Apple retail store.

Default Iphone drum machine/sampler
    Well I started working on this like a month ago but quit due to time issues, I would love to see a simple drum machine program for the iPhone. I was setting it up where you have a few pads where you can make an intial drum loop and then switch to a second set of pads where you can activate samples and change up the beat. Basically going to make a clone of the maudio trigger finger. If anyone wants my source files feel free to take the project over.

All updated.

Quote Originally Posted by LGgeek View Post
    (system Files)
    Edge on/off

not sure of this is system files or network but would like to be able to turn edge off. When I have weak wifi signal edge bumps it, would rather have weak wifi than edge.

Thanks.
    Edge is also what the phone uses to get calls and such...correct? So you would be disabling the phone (Airplane mode kind of) and just using wifi?

To-do list is released. WIP still. But another one down!
    Last edited by Bowhuntr11; 2007-09-11 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My #1 request is a .cbr / .cbz comic book reader app. That's what I'm waiting for to pull the trigger on buying an iPhone.

I would love to see 2 turntables and a mixer on the iphone. Or just a program that automatically mixes songs together from a selected playlist, using a bpm you set.

iMixer, iDj... all good names for it!

samba client...
    downloading through safari
    GUI FTP client
    that'd be one step closer to unchaining our phones from our macs/pcs

Feature request more than an app request, but I want an IM client with XMPP (Jabber) support. ApolloIM is supposedly working on porting libpurple, but that could be a while.

(Game)
    Texas Hold'em

(Misc)
    Guitar Tuner
    -Something graphical and that uses the built-in mic, not like the web apps I've seen that just play a note for you.
    Last edited by sftl99; 2007-09-12 at 01:02 AM.

All the post requests should be in the list. Hold'em hasnt been mentioned but it is a good one. Adding now.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bowhuntr11 For This Useful Post:

sftl99 (2007-09-12)

I would add these to the list:

-Email application that can download attachments
    -Program that can open, edit, and create microsoft word and excel files

How about a Picasa Web Albums photo uploader? That'd be cool.

Default Tempest!!!
    Game
    Tempest (the best game ever...)

would be very cool on the iPhone, use finger to move, button to shoot, already has a vertical screen... I wonder if the iPhone screen could support vector graphics...?

-Berserker

(Games)
    SNES Emulator

I know that an NES emulator is already out, but I really want to play Earthbound, the greatest game ever btw, on the iPhone.

I already have "More Emulators" on the board, as someone wants each system =)

Updated to this point.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast