Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Swirly MMS Proxy?

Default Swirly MMS Proxy?
    how do i set up swirly mms
    8GB Apple iPhone

Check out their settings page.

Under AT&T, they say "you must have multimedia messaging added to your account by AT&T." I called AT&T just now, and they said that MMS is already included in my package, yet I still have not been able to successfully send an MMS.

Anyone able to send a MMS using Swirly's app on AT&T ? Please tell us what you had to do.

I still cant do it either, I have att too they told me today that i have mms enabled but still notta a one mms as yet, I keep getting the same msg why it didnt go through: service denied and I did what everyone has listed, the settings are correct and according to Att my account has the mmsc enabled and it should go through just fine but nnnnaaaaaawwwww

i"m in the same boat as you guys. Have mms service with att, but the settings haven't worked for me in swirly.

has anyone found the proxy for at&t for swirly i want to send a pic to someone but I cant

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

u guys dont search much haha... its been discussed on here earlier, att doesnt allow mms on iphones whatsoever. no matter what you do

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

what Network are you on?

yep, AT&T recently came out the closet and isn't letting pictures go through.
    wwjd

I got it to work by adding unlimited messaging on my family plan.