Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iSwitcher v0.8x and higher

So we see your teaser pictures in the .89 rel thread, but when is iSwitcher gonna hit Installer

It is being thoroughly tested as we speak

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberGreg For This Useful Post:

uPhone559 (2007-09-11)

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGreg View Post
    It is being thoroughly tested as we speak
    hey i see a screenshot for .90 already! is that the version your giving STE?
    Hit Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by uPhone559 View Post
    hey i see a screenshot for .90 already! is that the version your giving STE?
    No.. I'm testing v0.90 on my phone but that was just a dumb mistake.. it really should be named v0.89... what a dork I am ...

No.. I'm testing v0.90 on my phone but that was just a dumb mistake.. it really should be named v0.89... what a dork I am ...
    LOL ahhaha

OS X - excellent enough to put on phones LGgeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Great app really like it, addresses themes without adding other things. Looking at the guide to build my own.
    Thanks for your effort.
    I don't drink kool-Aid, I don't join cults.
    This is why I break out in cold sweat going to Apple retail store.

sorry but i still dont know how to load themes in to my iphone for iswitcher pliss help me i dont know how to acces the /var/root/Media/Themes how do i do that im sorry guys but please help me

Default Help
    Hey I just got my phone like 3 days ago, its all new I used breezy to install it, I've got Firmware Version 1.0.2 PXL service revision 3 (what ever that is) and when I run iswitcher I select a theme it brings up the promt I hit the cool button and thats it.. nothing happens. So am I a moron and Im doing somthing wrong or do I need to load some other stuff?

Oh and any other recommended apps?

Thanks

needs the bsd subsystem which means you have to install apptapp

Quote Originally Posted by ibanezcollector View Post
    Yeah - I'm working on that... about to restore my phone and then just install iSwitcher to test v0.90 package to resolve this problem for good

Does anyone know a "how to guide" to making themes on PC not MAC? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aznboii View Post
    Does anyone know a "how to guide" to making themes on PC not MAC? Thanks
    The process is identical, only the screenshots would be different

Seriously, there is Stuffit for Windows so which part are you confused about?

Quote Originally Posted by ibanezcollector View Post
    That is/was 100% correct BEFORE the v0.90 release
    Last edited by CyberGreg; 2007-09-13 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

how do i copy thems to /var/root/Media/Themes plese how one please help me

people really need to read these forums and do searches

there is also guides everywhere

you will need ssh and a program to upload files to the phone.

hey, i just installed iswitcher and changed my theme..worked great, but I changed it to a theme that hides all the icons and now i can't do anything!!
    the theme i changed it to is located here: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...do=file&id=679
    The only icon that is visible is the 'summer board' prefs...please help!!

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    hey, i just installed iswitcher and changed my theme..worked great, but I changed it to a theme that hides all the icons and now i can't do anything!!
    the theme i changed it to is located here: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...do=file&id=679
    Sorry, that is not my theme, you'll need to restore your original theme by selecting the main screen in iSwitcher. Then, install either launcher, iLauncher, rSBT or all of them

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    toyvan,
    one app I have found incredibly useful and has saved me several reinstalls of iSwitcher due that that very issue is called Dock. The current version is 2.06 and it can be found here http://cre.ations.net/creation/dock also available on Installer.app. It puts a small starburst in the lower right corner of your phone, from there you can access all of your shortcuts in the event that iSwitcher Icon disappears when you install a new theme.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to jeewizz For This Useful Post:

CyberGreg (2007-09-14)

The process is identical, only the screenshots would be different

Seriously, there is Stuffit for Windows so which part are you confused about?
    Sorry for not being specific. i need help on how to zip the file in windows and also where can i get the display list and info.plist?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jeewizz View Post
    toyvan,
    one app I have found incredibly useful and has saved me several reinstalls of iSwitcher due that that very issue is called Dock. The current version is 2.06 and it can be found here http://cre.ations.net/creation/dock also available on Installer.app. It puts a small starburst in the lower right corner of your phone, from there you can access all of your shortcuts in the event that iSwitcher Icon disappears when you install a new theme.
    EXCELLENT suggestion, if only people would take your advice.

Quote Originally Posted by aznboii View Post
    Sorry for not being specific. i need help on how to zip the file in windows and also where can i get the display list and info.plist?

thanks
    n/p Did you take a look at the guides? I suggest in their to download one of my themes to basically get all the files they need and just edit them.

You would also have to use Stuffit to make the .zip file which then you rename .pxl.
    Last edited by CyberGreg; 2007-09-14 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

EXCELLENT suggestion, if only people would take your advice.

n/p Did you take a look at the guides? I suggest in their to download one of my themes to basically get all the files they need and just edit them.

You would also have to use Stuffit to make the .zip file which then you rename .pxl.
    do we have to rename to .pxl how about .thm? Where are your themes located?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast