Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PSX4ALL No ROMs found?

Default PSX4ALL No ROMs found?
    Please read my question and help me out if you could, thanks.

So, I get this error whenever I try and boot up psx4all: No PSX ROMs were found. Please upload ROMs to /var/root/Media/ROMs/PSX. Please help me, I've tried putting the PSX ROM of choice into /var/root/mobile/ROMs/PSX and no dice, and I tried putting it in /var/root/Media/ROMs/PSX. I tried changing psx4all properties to 755 and everything and still no dice. Please help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I believe the correct path is /var/mobile/Media/ROMs/PSX if you're running FW1.1.3/4.
    iPhone FW 2.2.1, Jailbroken and Unlocked!

Yeah, sorry... that's what I meant -.-

Thanks

i get the same. eberything is in the right spot and it wont work. i used my bin file game and it wouldnt budge please help

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm getting the same error....
    This makes no sense as I have installed it before on a 1.1.3 iTouch and it was fine.
    I have tried every possible solution, and still no luck!
    changing ownership,dirs,permissions nothing helps...
    I'm going try oping it up and looking at the source.

This really has me stumped :S
    The greatest iPhone project ever - coming soon...

I'm assuming you have the psx app make sure you have the scph1001 ( search google for a download ) That file goes in the psx apps folder always set permissions to 755. I had in issue with this on my touch 1.1.1 I had nes,snes, psx and gba. Some of the files worked under var/root/media/ROMs the others worked when I created a mobile folder in my var/root and then made the media and roms and soforth. So it was var/root/mobile/media/ROMs/PSX.

Im not a genious but hope it helps, worse comes to worse all the psx games ran slow as hell anyways. Choppy graphics and sound I trashed mine. SNES is ill it doesn't have sound though.
    I would have my URL here so you could hear our music but apparently that's sig spam. WTF?