Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Summerboard Fix for Jailbroken 1.1.4

Default Summerboard Fix for Jailbroken 1.1.4
    I can confirm that this fix for Summberboard works for Jailbroken 1.1.4 iPhone.

Go to sources and add iSpazio's repository as follows

1. Add source http://repo.ispazio.net to Installer.app sources
    2. Refresh sources in Installer
    3. Navigate to iSapazio Unlock Tools
    4. Install 1.1.4 Summerboard Patch
    5. Install Summerboard
    6. Uninstall 1.1.4 Summerboard Patch

Do this all in one go.

Then Power off the iPhone..Then back on. You will se the SMB preferences Icon. If at first the theme does not change...switch to another theme. Press the Home button. Your theme should work. if not, switch back to your preferred theme. it should work fine.

I used Ziphone's 2.4 Jailbreak and every app has been working fine...except for Summberboard which this patch fixed. I still have issues with Customize and a few others but they are not crucial and I would think patches or updates for these will come soon.

The repository has some other patches and themes and games as well.

Good Luck. Chris

UPDATE. If you run this patch between other 1.1.3 required Apps on the 1.1.4 break they will also install. Apparently, The Summerboard Patch tricks the 1.1.4 into thinking its a 1.1.3 and installs the App. Just substiture the app you want between the patch. same method. it works.
    Last edited by chriscoyne; 2008-03-01 at 05:48 AM. Reason: update

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chriscoyne For This Useful Post:

billchase2 (2008-03-01), edgaraka5head (2008-03-02), fourplay (2008-03-01), glj100 (2008-03-01), Hondamaker (2008-03-02), paultart (2008-03-01), phinn (2008-03-01)

When I install themes other then my defaults they aren't showing up in SMB?

Brian

this needs to be a sticky dude.

good info.

EDIT: ---drumming fingers on desk and sighing----

once again, the utility i need is no longer in the repository.

1.1.4 Summerboard Patch DOES NOT EXIST

no summerboard patch on there

why is there a need for a patch? mine works no problem.... there is many threads on here already that show how to make it work.

Summerboard has been updated. The latest version doesn't need the smb themes fix nor the compatibility patch.

We really need some help with this. I have F.W. 1.1.4 summerboard is installed but when I navigate to choose a theme nothing is there, not even my defaults. I also tried installing other themes and still nothing. Is there some other type of fix besides ispazio's fix?

There's no ipazio fix. Can't find anything to get this working.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

The fix is in the normal installer under tweaks, no need to add multiple sources.

.........for those trying to operate a mac with no concept of the command line, that is. The installer fix is there under the big boss source that you should already have. There is also a Skylar fix if the boss one doesn't help you.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to one1 For This Useful Post:

sanchez911 (2008-03-18)

Wat I did just turn it off and turn it back on wallah..my summerboard working hope it will help